True Love Finds Its Way

I am the guy who had never believed in love and all but now i feel proud to say that i am in love with an out of the world angel, my lovey Nannu. And i would like to accept that she is dressed in all of me. And now i am addicted. Not to any drug, but to her, as she is no less than any drug to me. I love you Nannu

Download Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani Songs

⊆ 5:32 AM by Ranjeet | ˜ 0 comments »


When I listened to one of the song of this forthcoming romantic comedy, I was completely captivated. Well I am not very sure about its plotline and details, but as far as music is concerned, it is enough to drive you all crazy. With this movie, Atif Aslam has also come back to the bollywood industry.

The best among all its song is “tera hone laga hun”.


Here is the access for you all:

To download Main Tera Dhadkan Teri click here

To download Tu Jaane Na (Atif Aslam) click here

To download tera hone laga hun click here (The best song)

To download oh by god click here

To download Prem ki naiya click here

To download AA jao meri tamanna click here

To download follow me click here

To download tu jaane na click here

To download Main Tera Dhadkan Teri (Remix) click here

To download Tu Jaane Na (remix) click here

To download prem ki naiya (remix) click here

To download tera hone laga hun (remix) click here

To download Aa Jao Meri Tamanna (Remix) click here

To download Tu Jaane Na (Unplugged) click here


0 Responses to Download Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani Songs

= Leave a Reply