True Love Finds Its Way

I am the guy who had never believed in love and all but now i feel proud to say that i am in love with an out of the world angel, my lovey Nannu. And i would like to accept that she is dressed in all of me. And now i am addicted. Not to any drug, but to her, as she is no less than any drug to me. I love you Nannu

Download Love Aaj kal Songs

⊆ 2:41 AM by Ranjeet | . | ˜ 1 comments »

Oh My God!

It had been years since when I saw such a cool movie. After “Hum Tum” and “Salaam Namaste”, I hardly remember any movie which was as good as “Love Aaj Kal”.

This movie rocks man! I simply went crazy for Deepika. She was too hot to explain. This time she played the role of a cool and naughty girl along side the all time stud Saif.

After looking at Saif, I can say this without any doubt that men look hotter when they grow old.

Anyways, if you guys wish to the out of the queue and heart touching songs of “Love Aaj kal”, then all the way through this place you can get what you are looking for.

So, easily and safely download love aaj kal songs for free and have fun with them.

To download Ahun Ahun click here

To download Ahun Ahun (remix) click here

To download Aaj din chadeya click here

To download Chor Bazari click here

To download Chor Bazari (remix) click here

To download Main kya Hun click here

To download Thoda thoda pyar click here

To download Twist click here

To download Twist (remix) click here

To download Yeh Doorian click here


One Response to “Download Love Aaj kal Songs”

  1. Unknown Says:
    This is a great blog..every1 can easily get songs from here..really u r a great man wid new ideas..hats off..

= Leave a Reply