True Love Finds Its Way

I am the guy who had never believed in love and all but now i feel proud to say that i am in love with an out of the world angel, my lovey Nannu. And i would like to accept that she is dressed in all of me. And now i am addicted. Not to any drug, but to her, as she is no less than any drug to me. I love you Nannu

Download Blue Songs

⊆ 4:05 AM by Ranjeet | . | ˜ 0 comments »


Words like “Fantastic”, “Outstanding”, “Amazing”, “Full of energy” and many other adjectives seem to suit the upcoming bollywood movie “Blue”.

I am completely overwhelmed by its promos. It felt as if it is a Hollywood movie. Don’t take me otherwise, as with it I mean that generally Hollywood produces such action oriented movies.

Anyways, let’s come back to the bollywood.

This movie is about some treasure hunt and most of the mo vie has been shot underwater.

Hmmmm……..

Sounds fascinating! Trust me guys, I am dying to watch this out of the world action movie. There is one more reason to watch this movie. It’s my favorite “Akki”, the one and only bollywood stud and real action hero Akshay Kumar.

Well the movie will be released on October 16th 2009. However the songs are through. Guys I must say that the songs too rock, man!

I especially love that “chiggy wiggy”. I thought even you all may love to download Blue songs.

So here is the best and the simplest way to download Blue songs for free.


To download Bhoola Tujhe, click here

To download Aaj Dil, click here

To download Chiggy Wiggy, click here

To download Rehnuma, click here

To download Fiqrana, click here

To download Blue Theme, click here


0 Responses to Download Blue Songs

= Leave a Reply